Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birmingham Photographer | Rain Rain Go Away

A couple years ago, I met these little ones through a portrait party of the residents of the Preserve in Hoover.

Boy have they grown! I had the opportunity to see them again downtown on Friday and wouldn't you know, the rain pulled in with us! We managed to improvise a bit and still get some really cute shots though. They may have shared a womb for nine months but they really wanted no part of being together that day. Aren't her boots the cutest? I went home humming "These boots are made for walking" all day! It was my pleasure seeing you guys again!






3 comments:

  1. Kristy: These photos of my kids are a treasure I will have for the rest of my life to keep my memories alive. Your talent is a wonderful gift to me.
    Thanks,
    Tom Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great--can't wait to see the rest! I linked this to my facebook page so my friends will come to your blog to check it out. I noticed Kristy Evans Photography doesn't have a fan page thing on facebook. . . Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apprciate your words so very much! I will have the gallery to you soon. I hope you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete