Sunday, November 8, 2009

Springville Photographer | Pink Converse and a Tutu




Is she not too much in her tutu and pink converse? I'm so glad they made a come back! This is one of the sweetest families you could ever meet. I have been photographing Miss B. since she was first born. I was so glad when mom asked me to do Christmas photos again. It had been far too long. I saw them once every 3 months for a year and after she completed the her baby plan, seeing them once a year just hasn't been enough for me. It's always a pleasure and this was no exception. Thank goodness Dad had an iphone so he didn't have to miss a minute of the commentary for the AL/LSU game. You were a sport C!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics besides the fact that I look like I'm slouching... But it's not about me ;-) I'm soooo excited & can't wait to see the rest of them. Once again our photographer did a great job & it's been a pleasure.. See u again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the rest of the pix. These are just great!

    ReplyDelete