Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birmingham Photographer | Christmas Minis on Morris


I'm sad to say that my wonderful Santa that visited us on Morris Avenue last year has decided not to do the Santa gig this year. I can't really say I blame him, I mean, I wouldn't not shave or cut my hair for months and months either. So as I sat down to think about what else could I do to have something unique and fun, I decided to transform Morris Avenue into a Winter Wonderland. If I could just get a snow-blower, I'd be in business, but since I can't, I'm going to transform the area into a very warm, inviting, almost home like vignette as I can. There will be stockings hung, hopefully a gorgeous vintage chair, a full size tree and hopefully much much more. I'm really excited about it because I LOVE decorating, especially for Christmas.

I also found the sweetest letter to send to children from Santa so as a little extra, all who book a session will have a personalized letter sent to their children all the way from Santa at the North Pole.

These sessions are limited to the first 12 to respond. Session fee is due at the time of booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment