Monday, January 21, 2008

Decisions Decisions!

Why is there such a fear of the unknown? Why are we so afraid of change? My DREAM is to own my own studio someday. I seriously think about it everyday. Can I do it? Can I handle it? These things I just don't know. Well today, I was trying to help a good friend, Amanda Howard, and she tells me about this wonderful opportunity. Her sister owns this adorable little boutique in Gardendale (Tippie Toes). She subleases 1/2 of her building to a lady who does hair and nails. Well, her tenant is leaving in a month and they offered me the space. I'm sure she would be an awesome "LandLady" and the space is workable. It's a little bit small, but definately workable. I really think it has a lot of potential if I will just take the leap of faith that I CAN do it. So, do I stay comfortable or do I take the plunge and go for it? Stay tuned for a possible update soon. You might be coming for your next session to my studio in Gardendale, hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Well, whatever you decide we'll follow ;0) See you in a couple of weeks! ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun-exciting-follow your dreams!
    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... Don't know what made me think about this but what did you ever decide to do?! ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete