Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Senior Reps Needed!

Tired of Boring- with a capital B- senior pictures? Add a little style and flair to your senior pictures! I am seeking 3 fun, energetic, stylish young ladies that are Juniors in high school that would like to represent me! They would receive a complimentary session with me in funky, urban, upscale locations. Unlimited clothing changes and guaranteed to be a ton of fun! They would also get a $50.00 print credit to purchase any images created during their shoot. Additional prints available for purchase. If you know of someone, please have them contact me for more information at kristy@kristyevansphotography.com.

4 comments:

  1. I know someone who might be interested... let me know if you're still looking. ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. are we not photoing guys??? i know a junior guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is a junior and I can see if she is interested. Let me know if you are still looking.

    Amber DeGrado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meleah, my niece, is a Junior and she is cute and very stylish. She would love to do this.

    ReplyDelete