Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm impressed!

I have already reached over 500 hits to the blog! I didn't realize they would add up so fast. Ok, so I'm holding up my end of the bargain. I'm doing a contest! The first person who can email me how to fit 30 hours of work in a 24 hour day wins free photos for life. Just teasing! But if you ever figure that out, please, do tell. Really though... I am going to do a new contest. I want everyone to leave a comment to this thread. Maybe just your name, how you found me, why you love me, any questions you might have for me, just whatever. On Friday, I am going to put all the names of people that left me a comment in a basket and draw the winner. I'm hoping that I can figure out my video camera and post a video so you can watch to see who won. We'll see if I can actually make that happen. So, whats the prize? A mounted 11x14 image from your next session-- a $75.00 value! Not valid on reorders and party orders.

8 comments:

  1. I love all of the new pictures! I really need to go on the Morris Ave shoot with you. I am going to Botanical Gardens again either Wed or Thurs. didn't you say you would be there? Let me know what time & maybe we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a grandmother I enjoyed meeting you and was impressed with the shots and time you spent with my grand-daughter, Kylee. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met you through my sister, Allison, when she hosted her first party with you at my house. I have loved all of the pictures that you have done for me and my family!!! Susan Cooper(Knight)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, you do an awesome job. You are so patient with babies and yet can crack up at teenagers! Oh yeah, if you don't want to draw names out of a hat, there is this thing called a random number generator online (I'm not sure if it's free) but you can get it to give you random numbers(by like the number of the comment) and you can post it on your blog so everyone will see! Just thought I'd give you that suggestion. Love you pix!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy, I am BEYOND excited about attending a photo party in May. You seem to be quite the expert in bringing out a child's personality. Just wondering if you have any clothing tips (for boys) for the Botannical Gardens? Would something more "urban" be out of place there?
    Thanks for the insight! Look forward to meeting you!
    Allison Standridge
    www.babysites.com/sites/astand/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a blast on Saturday. Can't wait to work with you again soon!
    Traci Moore

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were lucky enough to find Kristy when our daughter was 4wks old. Kristy came to our home (which is a VERY nice thing when you have a newborn) and spent several, patient hours trying to get the “perfect shot”. She was so nice and easy to work with; she left us feeling great about our decision to allow her to photograph our first born. In turn, we were not only given one “perfect shot”, we were given LOTS of “perfect shots” to choose from! She has been able to capture those special moments & faces that every parent wants to remember forever; we would highly recommend Kristy to anyone interested in preserving their special times & can't wait for our next session ;0)

    Chris, Nikki & Brynlea F.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristy - I have enjoyed working with you over the past couple of years. The pictures that you have taken have been great! It has been so hard to pick out the ones that I want. I can't wait to see you in May at the Botanical Gardens, that will be a new experience. Thanks for everything you have done.
    Allison Hays

    ReplyDelete