Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kristy Evans Photography is growing









I recently asked for a few seniors to work with me as I experimented with senior portrait work. Thanks to Amber, I got all I wanted and more. I pull up to meet them. I'm a little apprehensive about working with teens. Will they think that Screech is more humorous than I? Will they be fuddy-duddies and make for a boring session? Heck no! Haley and Ashley came today with an SUV full of clothes, shoes and jewelry. They did their research too. I think I saw a few America's Next Top Model poses going on. I had a blast today. This type work is totally new to me but I'm loving it. I hope that more and more seniors come my way! I love working with toddlers and babies, but today was nothing short of awesome from a photographers stand point. Ladies, you are both beautiful and so much fun. It was my pleasure working with you today. I hope you enjoy this little preview.

2 comments:

  1. Kristy-

    I'm so sorry I didn't get to come today but I'm glad you enjoyed Haley and Ashley and our crazy mothers! LOL Those pictures are awesome, I can't wait to see them all.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these!!! I want to go with you on the next one!

    ReplyDelete