Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Urban Session




How excited was I when a client asked to move a Botanical Gardens session downtown for the Urban expirience? I was beyond excited! Today I got to meet Kylee for her afternoon session. When mom pulled out her outfits,I knew I was in Heaven! I just love the look of these sessions. She will soon be a big sister too. It seems like almost all my clients are expecting. I hope that means new babies in studio too! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak and look for the entire gallery a bit sooner than I told you!

3 comments:

  1. Love what I see so far and I look forward to seeing all the shots. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! can't wait for brynlea to be old enough to do a session in the "urban" setting... ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving what I see. I can't wait to see the rest. Kylee keeps asking me to show her the one on the train, lol. We had a blast. Thanks for all the time you spent. Traci

    ReplyDelete