Monday, January 5, 2009

Axiously Waiting!






This is one of my favorite clients, J. I swear the day she told me she was pregnant, I was so excited. I have worked with her and her precious son, H, for a while now and they are just such a pleasure. When she told me she wanted to join my baby plan, I was over the moon with excitement. Then it came time for the awkward conversation. She wanted some tasteful nude shots of her as much as I wanted to take them but it was just a weird start to an email. Anyway, once be both realized that neither of us were strange, we were both totally on the same page. I think her photos turned out beautifully. I can't wait to meet Mr. O in a few weeks.

Please, if you want to send her hate mail for having the perfect pregnant body, please send them to her at 147 Longw... ok, I better not do that. Just teasing you, J.

10 comments:

  1. OMG those are awesome!! I wish I looked that great pregnant. She looks so beautiful & you captured her pregnancy perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures... not that I expected anything less from you. & WOW she does have a great pregnant body... I looked like the Good Year blimp... but oh well, the end result was a gorgeous baby girl & that's all that matters, right?!

    ~NikkiF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that you photoshopped her stretch marks.
    Awesome pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tasteful and gorgeous. She IS beautiful and I so wish I could have looked at least half that good. Beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work of a gorgeous mother to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are stunning...beautiful work, the mom is just gorrrrrgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful mom. Stunning images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful portraits and mom is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the polka dot shot! too cute!

    ReplyDelete