Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Session Archival Special

Happy 2009 to you! I hope the new year has been good to you so far. I have been enjoying the slower pace I've had the last few weeks so much but now I'm ready to get back to work. My first obstacle to tackle is backing up {again} and archiving my 2008 sessions giving my hard drive plenty of room for the sessions of 2009. So, what does that mean to you? The chance to get a complete CD of all your sessions from 2008. How much you ask? For mini-sessions, just $25.00 and custom sessions, just $40.00. I am including a copyright release with all CD's for unlimited reproduction, and use for screen savers, myspace, facebook, digital scrapping, etc. If you'd like a CD, please email me and your CD will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of paypal payment.
***Offer valid through 1/13/08.***

1 comment:

  1. Just confirming... We already have these, right?! I don't remember the CD release though... do we need one of those?!

    ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete