Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Upcoming Events

I'm excited about a few upcoming events I have planned for this year. If your interested in booking a session for one of these events, I encourage you to do it quickly. My last 3 events booked very quickly, some even with waiting lists.

Easter in the Gardens
Saturday, March 7, 2009
We will have cute baskets, eggs, and the most realistic bunnies and chicks I can find. (Yeah, the last round with real bunnies didn't go so well.)


For Mommy on Morris
Saturday, April 11, 2009
What better Mother's Day gift to give and receive than portraits of your precious angels? If your really brave, have dad bring the kids, proof and order the images and it will really be a surprise for you.


The Deets...
You will receive a 20 minute session and be presented 10-15 unique proofs in a personalized online gallery.

The Cost...
$50.00 This includes a $25.00 print credit towards your order and 25% off additional a la carte prints purchased.

How to schedule...
Email me at kristy@kristyevansphotography.com and reserve your spot. Sessions are limited and first come first serve. Payment is required at time of scheduling.

No comments:

Post a Comment