Thursday, August 27, 2009

Birmingham Photographer | A big thank you and a cute kid

I wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for your outpouring of love, support and encouragement recently. Your phone calls, emails and texts mean so much to me. I am really looking forward to the upcoming "busy" months, getting to see some of you and your families again.

Thanks to you, I have had a great response to the sessions with Santa. I have so many ideas in mind that I'm so excited to see become a reality! I have 4 spots left so if you are thinking about booking a session, please let me know as soon as possible.

Stay tuned to the blog. I hope you enjoyed "What to wear Wednesday". Tomorrow, I'll be posting for photo tip Friday and also, tomorrow is Freebie Friday! Some lucky winner will receive a FREE session just in time for Christmas.

Oh, I almost forgot... the cute kid part.

This is my little guy after his first day in Kindy. He loves it so much and I am eternally thankful for that. I didn't have time to go through any hoopla to do formal "First day of Kindy" pictures so I just snapped a few to document the day.
We call this his "sweet smile." Adorable right?



Then I tell him I miss him so much when he's at school so tomorrow I am going to come with him and sit at Jenna's desk and go to Kindy too. I asked him if he thought that Mrs. Black would notice that I wasn't Jenna? And he started laughing and said that I crack him up. Good thing he's an easy audience. I'm so glad I caught this. When I think about his laughter in my head, THIS is exactly what I see!

1 comment: