Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birmingham Photographer | Friday Freebie

I'm going on my last Summer vacation this Friday to my daddy's house. He lives West of Alabama, in the hometown of Willie Morris & Jerry Clower, the best chocolate chess pie ever invented, and the filming location for the movies "Miss Firecracker" and "O Brother Where Art Thou." Where am I going?

Be the first to comment here with the correct answer and you will receive my last Summer in the City session this year absolutely free! This would be a great time to go ahead and get your Christmas photos out of the way. Session must be held by Septebmer 30th, 2009.

5 comments:

  1. Jackson Mississippi??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! That's not it! Good try though. The freebie is still up for grabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is exactly right, Melissa. E-Mail me at kristy@kristyevansphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy

    I love reading your blog. You always have the right words, you make it so interesting. Keep the good work up. and you will be the best photography in town.

    Love
    Monar

    ReplyDelete