Thursday, August 27, 2009

What to wear Wednesday


I'm really excited about starting What to wear Wednesdays. Everyone asks me "What should I wear?" and I'm hoping that this gives you a little inspiration when selecting your family's clothing for your family portraits. There is soooo much more than white shirts and khaki bottoms. I often tell people to coordinate rather than match. What does that mean? Every one's clothing should be interchangeable! Every one's shirt should easily be able to be paired with anyone elses bottoms, and vice verse. Avoiding too many busy patterns is best too. One pattern adds visual interest to your photographs. Too many patterns confuse the eye and leave you searching for a place to focus. Keep these tips in mind when selecting your family's wardrobe for your portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment