Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back from vacation

We just got back in from the weekend at the beach. We had a wonderful time, relaxing, sleeping and relaxing some more. While I am so thankful for the weekend off, I am really excited about getting back to work. I'm feeling refreshed and energized and ready for the bust upcoming months. I'm going to share a few photos that I took with our little point and shoot camera. I promised myself that I wouldn't drag out my big honkin' camera so I had to do the best with what I had. Doesn't it just look gorgeous and warm? WRONG! It was about 40 Friday night with what felt like 100MPH winds. I can't wait until May when I go back and hopefully it will be warm!



2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Pics... Hard to tell that it was a cold as you said it was.
    ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach!! I can't wait to go in July with my little man.
    Amber D.

    ReplyDelete