Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visitors and Statcounter

I'm interested in seeing how many visits I get each day, and well, since you people don't leave comments, I had to round up a few widgets to do it for me. So, because I'll be tickled as a kid in a candy store when I reach milestones, I'm going to do a freebie each time I make it to 250, 500, 750 and 1000 hits. Each 1000 will have an even bigger contest/prize that day. So, lets see just how fast they add up. Oh, and leave me a love note every now and then too!

3 comments:

  1. Is it only something you can see or am I blind as a bat... where do you see what number visitor I am?!

    ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on "hitting" & "passing" the 250 mark!!

    ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete
  3. awlays awesome work! it's okay if you get the "baby fever"!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete