Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some Changes

I have decided that until the Fall, I am not going to be accepting any more portrait parties through the Summer. I am definitely going to do the parties that are already scheduled so no worries there. I just want to focus more on custom sessions and more so than that, my family. I love parties! I get to meet so many new people and make so many new friends but they are also very time consuming. My family will always be most important to me and I need to take a little time off from parties to put them back first in my life.

I am completely booked through May at this time. If you would like to schedule a session during the summer, please contact me as soon as possible. I have limited availability through August.

I will open up my Fall calendar in July and will then begin accepting sessions for September through December. I will be only doing 2 parties a month during September-November so if you want to host a Fall party, get in touch with me in July. Full sessions will still be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays through November 21st. Sessions after that time will not be guaranteed for Christmas delivery.

I thank you for your continued support. I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment