Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miss B Graduates



Little Miss Brynlea joined my Watch Me Grow plan 1 year ago and I have had the priveledge of photographing her every 3 months since her birth. She has been such a delight. Brynlea is almost 1 and could give any Nascar driver a run for their money as fast as she crawls. She wasn't too into being photographed but I'm glad that we caught a few good ones. Nikki, thank you for being so great to work with this year. Ya'll, she is one of those people that just have everything together and I am so thankful for that. Happy Birthday Brynlea!

4 comments:

  1. Once again you have outdone yourself!!! Great pics & you've been a pleasure to work with... your patience is a trait I definately admire. Don't worry about our Watch Me Grow package almost being up... we will still need pics every couple of months
    ;0) Thanks again for everything... the great memories you've captured, your friendship & the list goes on. Thanks! ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Meant to say... can't wait to see the rest of them ;0) but LOVE the 2 on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy,
    I have enjoyed seeing your pictures so, so much. You may have had some problems with our little "Miss B", but you would never know it. Your pictures are absolutely wonderful. I particularly like the candid ones.

    I was counting my "Brynlea" pictures in my cube at work and I now have 10 - they have taken over my cube and are about to take over our house. Thanks again for your wonderful work.
    -A very proud Grandmother-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy:Thank you for sharing your pictures of Brynlea with us. Each one of them are special in their own way...'cause they have a precious baby girl in them. Also, you are so right... Nikki is a very organized lady, always has been. Thanks again for doing a great job . Another proud Nana..

    ReplyDelete