Sunday, March 23, 2008

When you really look around

you can really find neat things in the crummiest of places. I wanted something different for this session so we headed to downtown Birmingham to Morris Avenue. The brick paved streets are lined with gorgeous architecture, color and texture, and peanut shells too. The Peanut Depot is apparently a little Birmingham hidden treasure that's down there too. Mr. Too Rotten and far to used to the camera was hamming it up for me, or maybe it was because my dad was there with us. Regardless, I got some shots that are totally different from anything I have ever taken and I'm loving it. Because I love it so much, I'm going to offered 25% off or prints to the first person who books a new Urban Experience Session.

Wouldn't you know that the last picture I took is my very favorite and I missed the focus completely?? Arg...








4 comments:

  1. I love these pics. Have you ever sent his pics to a talent agent? He needs to be in commercials or in a magazine!! He is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a QT! Thanks for sharing... ~Nikki F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I LOVE these pics! Can't wait until Lily is "big" enough to do those kinds of pics! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete