Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I can't believe...

that it is almost June. I cannot believe that this year is almost 1/2 over! Before we know it, it will be Halloween then Thanksgiving then Christmas. So, just a few updates. I have very few openings remaining in June and a few in July right now. If you are considering Summer photos, now is the time to schedule them.

Around the first of July, I will be posting a list of upcoming events through the end of the year. I have a lot of fresh and fun ideas in the works that I'm sure you will love. (Think pettiskirts and lollipops!) I will also be posting my Fall calendar with a few "Cut out the Christmas Card Choas" sessions in the early Fall. Once all the dates are posted, I am going to set a tentative day to open my calendar. I can only accomodate so many so you'll have fair warning about what is going on and when you can book. After that, sessions and party dates are first come first serve.

I want to thank you for your continued support and I hope to work with you in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment