Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet Hudson







Austin was sitting here with me earlier as I looked through these images. He asked me who that was and I told him his name was Hudson and today was his 1st birthday. He looked at me puzzled and said, "Mama, thats not Hudson. Him's not a blue hornet." If you've seen Cars, the movie, you'll find the humor in that.

Today is Hudson's first birthday and his family welcomed me in their home for photos today. We were talking and come to realize that I've phtographed him 6 times in one year. I'm starting to feel like part of the family. He is such a lucky boy. Hudson has the sweetest mommy and Nana ever! I enjoyed chatting with you today! It *almost* wasn't like work. And thank you for welcoming me into your home on such a special day. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak! I hope Hudson has many many more happy birthdays.

Oh, and guess what Hudson did today for his birthday? He went to see a live broadcast of the Rick and Bubba Show. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment