Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A little vent...

Ok, I love blogger just as much as the next guy. I love networking through it and finding old friends and keeping up to date on their lives and families. It is when I stumble upon the blog of a client that oftentimes I get irritated. I can't tell you how many times I've ran across blogs of clients that have my images plastered all over them and I didn't give them the files or the permission to scan them. Let me just say, if you want a few files to put on your blog, ask for them. I don't mind giving you a few good copies giving me proper credit. I don't mind at all.
Scanning copyright protected images is illegal and rude! Copyright infringement is a serious offense. Just ask someone who has been sued for it! Ahhh, I feel better having gotten that out. Back to your regularly scheduled blog reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment